Wagyu Down Under Tour : Ultimate Australian Pack
Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Embark on an epicurean journey with the Wagyu Down Under Tour: Ultimate Australian Pack. This comprehensive collection includes some of Australia's most exquisite food items, perfect for the discerning food connoisseur.
• Kerwee Australian Wagyu Kiwami Ribeye ~16oz: Experience a cut above the rest with this premium Wagyu Kiwami Ribeye. Expertly marbled, the Kerwee Ribeye provides an unmatched tenderness and a rich, unforgettable flavor.
• Australian Wagyu Filet - 8oz: A staple for any meat lover, this Australian Wagyu filet is exceptionally tender, offering a delicate texture and distinct, buttery flavor that's sure to impress.
• OLSSON'S Premium Australian Red Gum Smoked Salt 90g: Enhance your culinary creations with this authentic Red Gum Smoked Salt from Olsson's. Cold-smoked over native Australian Red Gum for 72 hours, it's the perfect seasoning to add a robust, smokey note to your dishes.
• OLSSON'S Premium Australian Sea Salt Flakes Stoneware Jar 250g: Hand-harvested from South Australia's Eyre Peninsula, these Sea Salt Flakes offer a fresh, marine taste that's ideal for accentuating the natural flavors in your cooking. The stylish stoneware jar is an eco-friendly addition to any kitchen.
• Yarra Valley Australian Caviar - Smoked Salmon Roe Pearls - 100g tin: Delight in the luxury of Yarra Valley's Smoked Salmon Roe Pearls. Triple-smoked over mountain ash, these caviar pearls boast a brilliant, flawless finish and a taste that's simply out of this world.
• Australian Wagyu Ribeye - 16oz: This Australian Wagyu Ribeye is a treat for the senses, offering a harmonious balance of marbling and robust beef flavor. It's the ideal choice for a special occasion or a gourmet indulgence.
• Australian Wagyu Strip - 12oz: With its remarkable tenderness and flavor, this Australian Wagyu Strip is a testament to premium quality and careful craftsmanship. It's the steak lover's choice for a memorable dining experience.
The Wagyu Down Under Tour: Ultimate Australian Pack brings together the crème de la crème of Australian products, offering an immersive taste experience that you'll relish.
1x Kerwee Australian Wagyu Kiwami Ribeye ~16oz
1x Australian Wagyu File ~8oz
1x Australian Wagyu Ribeye ~16oz
1x Australian Wagyu Strip ~12oz
1x OLSSON'S Premium Australian Red Gum Smoked Salt 90g
1x OLSSON'S Premium Australian Sea Salt Flakes Stoneware Jar 250g
1x Yarra Valley Australian Caviar - Smoked Salmon Roe Pearls - 100g tin
:: SHIPPING RATES ::
• Standard Shipping (Ground) : $29 or FREE(on orders over $199)
• Overnight Shipping (1-Day Air) : $99
To ensure your steaks arrive in perfect condition, we are able to ship your steaks for delivery Tuesday through Saturday. Tuesday delivery requires the additional overnight fee as it must be sent Monday and not be delayed in transit over the weekend. We cannot deliver on Sundays and we are not able to process shipments on either Saturday or Sunday.
At this time we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, or the states of Hawaii or Alaska.
The total time in transit depends on which option suits your needs best. All orders take 1-3 days to process and arrive.
:: OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ::
In order to receive your order the day after it is placed, we must receive it no later than 8:45 am PST (11:45 am EST) in order to process and ship in one day. Any orders received after the deadline will be processed the next day. If that happens to be on a Friday, your order will be processed the following Monday and you will receive it on Tuesday.
We deliver to the lower 48 states only. We cannot deliver to PO and APO/FPO Boxes. Special shipping arrangements can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do everything in our power to accommodate your request.
:: IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO ::
Our master butchers perfectly age, cut, and immediately vacuum seal our steaks before blast freezing them to -30F. This method completely protects and preserves the quality of the steaks for transit. To help ensure your steak delivery arrives in excellent condition, each order is shipped frozen in a state-of-the-art shipping unit with dry ice. The outer shipper is recyclable and the interior insulation, made from corn starch, is biodegradable and can be dissolved in your sink (make sure to rinse it thoroughly so it doesn't stick in the p-trap).
An ice- or cold-water bath is recommended for a quick thaw but the best way is to allow your steaks to defrost in your refrigerator 24-48 hours. Never defrost steaks in warm or hot water.