Don't settle for the same old boring ribeye. Add a burst of flavor with the combination of fresh lemon and soy sauce that's super easy to make. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you!
1 16oz Upper Prime Black Angus Ribeye Steak
Lemon Soy Sauce Marinade
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ cup olive oil
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon ground pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
Topping: Coarse Sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Place ribeye steak in a ziplock bag and pour in marinade. Marinate for at least 1 hour, or even overnight.
- Turn your skillet on medium high heat.
- Cook your ribeye steak on each side for about 5 minutes, or until you get a nice char on each side.
- Continue to cook until it reaches your desired doneness.
- Let your ribeye steak rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Top with coarse sea salt.